Tuesday, December 20, 2016

Visible Body Mobile Apps Extend Validity Period to 90 Days Now



The Visible Body mobile apps have extended their validity period to 90 days. You now need to validate their access only every 90 days instead of every 30 days. 

To continue using the app after the validity period, open the app with your mobile device connected with CUHK Wi-Fi network or through VPN at least once every 90 days. 

For details of installation procedures, please visit the Visible Body Library Guide.

1 comment:

  1. I have been living with herpes since February last year and it has been a big problem for me. One day I came across a woman testimony on forum saying she get cured of her Herpes with the help of Dr AKHIGBE herbal medicine at first I did not believe I was doubting because my doctor told me there is no cure for this disease, so I contacted him with the email the lady drop and write to him about my problems, he told me not to worry that am in the right place he told me what to do to get cured so I really did it few months later I went to the doctor and did test and discover that am totally cured from herpes. Thank you Dr AKHIGBE for proving yourself to me. I am grateful. I keep sharing the good news to everyone who is suffering from herpes. There is truly a cure for herpes. You may need his Email drakhigbeherbalhome5@gmail.com or contact him on his whatSApp number +2349021374 574

    ReplyDelete